Biochemistry 674: Biochemistry of Nucleic Acids
Class time: 8 a.m. TuTh, Chem 0127
Office Hours: Weds. 2:00-3:00, Thurs. 1:00-2:00 Chem 2505
- FInal exam and course overall results are available.
You can get your grades
- Revised paper results are available.
- The review session forthe final exam will be Thursday, December 13, 3:30-5:00
p.m., in Chem 0122. The final exam is Saturday, December 15, 8 a.m
- At long last, Exam 2 results. As you know, it was
- Some old Exams I and II and finals.Answers
are on reserve in the libraryas usual.
- HTML version of the available paper topics
list. Topic paragraph is due November 13th
- Results from Exam I, 10/11/01.
- This year's syllabus. Or the same thing as
- A Protein-DNA tutorial
using Rasmol on the HTH, ZnF, bZIP, and TBP DNA binding domain motifs and
their interactions with DNA.
- A DNA tutorial on the
structures of A and B form nucleic acids. This may require you to look at
the discussion of how
to run Rasmol from your computer.
- A large collection of
PDB files of RNA, DNA, RNA/DNA binding proteins, and protein-RNA/DNA
complexes, downloaded from the Protein
Data Bank Web site.
Up to J. Kahn's Home
Last Modified 9/10/01