Links to JDK's favorite labs and other resources:
Back up to my home page
- Google has removed the need for most of this but it's here for historical interest. I don't maintain links.
- University of Maryland, College Park, Chemistry and Biochemistry
seminars this semester.
- From 2003-2004, I was a sabbatical visitor with Joel
Mackay at the University
of Sydney, where I dipped my toes into the waters of protein design.
- Maddocks and Manning Groups.
Collaborators on rod models for DNA.
- Maher lab. Collaborator on DNA bending, flexing, and looping.
- Celadon Laboratories, Inc. Collaborator on applied modified nucleic acid
- Crothers Lab. Post-doc 1990-1994.
- Hearst Lab. Grad school, 1984-1990.
Institut für Organische Chemie in Erlangen, in the basement of which
I spent several happy months in 1984, with
- Wilson Lab.
Summer, 1982. Kent
Wilson was a wonderful human being whose passing has robbed
the world of a unique scientist.
lab. Undergraduate research.
- My brother Alex Kahn's
home page. We look a lot alike, but have rather different talents. And check
out his wild MFA thesis project.
- My other brother Adam's law firm's web
site. That makes another example of genetic diversity under the skin.
- My mother freelances occasionally for the Levy Economics Institute
at Bard College.
- My father fights the good fight for the environment
of Montauk and the rest
of the east end of Long Island, NY.
- New England Biolabs.
- Moe's Books.
- Amazon.com, more books.
- Molecular Modeling at NIH.
- the Protein Data Bank.
- Macintouch, data central on the Macintosh, long may it thrive.
- Silicon Graphics. Once upon a time.
- Entrez search capability
Last Modified: September 28, 2004 Jason D. Kahn